Saturday, September 2, 2017

Another Update

Hello all!  Once again, I apologize for my lack of posting.  Life's been crazy these last few years.  However, I have had many inquiries about this and just wanted to let you all know:

My open winged barn owl pattern is currently not available due to clarity complaints. I had previously offered to sell the pattern to those who were willing to try it, as only a fraction have disliked the pattern. Of course alongside that I would help anyone who had questions or problems with it. However I just started college a week ago and therefore do not have much extra time to help. I also had a few people who were disgusted with the price/quality of this pattern and this prompted me to remove it from my shop until I have time to finish revising it during Christmas break.

I'm very sorry if this causes any inconvenience! Like I said, I should have it back in my Etsy shop either late December or early January.

Thanks,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment