So, you're probably wondering, if I made Scrat's acorn, then where's Scrat? I will be posting Scrat on 12/12/12, so get ready for some difficult crocheting!
Acorn (use brown yarn)
1. ch 8 in ring-8
2. 2sc in each st around-16
3. (sc in next st, 2sc in next st) around-24
4-5. sc in each st around-24
6. change to tan yarn, BLO- (sc in next 6st, sc2tog) around-21
7-9. in both loops- sc in each st around-21
10. (sc in next 5st, sc2tog) around-18
11. sc in each st around-18
12. (sc in next 4st, sc2tog) around-15
13. (sc in next st, sc2tog) around-10
14. sc2tog around-5 F/O
1. ch 6, slst in 2nd ch, slst in next ch, sk 1, slst on last 2ch- F/O Sew on top of acorn.
Scrat belongs to his original creators and the acorn belongs to Scrat.