Wednesday, February 25, 2015

About the Baby Dragon Pattern...

Hello everyone!  I know many of you have asked about my baby dragon pattern and I said that it would be on by February.  That was my original plan; however since then I have been thinking about how I would go about writing the pattern (since I wanted it to have several baby dragon designs in it).  I found a solution that (I consider) to be both creative and time consuming.  Due to this fact, I decided that I didn't want to rush it and therefore will be putting it on Etsy sometime in the near future.  I'm sorry about the delay!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have not forgotten :( I really love your baby dragon, he's adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't forgotten! I continue to work on the pattern every spare moment I get. I just had no idea I would be this busy! I'll get the pattern on Etsy as soon as I can.

      Delete
  2. Is there any chance that you can finish the pattern? It's such a great one, and there is no way I can guess how you made it... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete