Tuesday, October 30, 2012
It's Kirby's 20th Anniversary! So to celebrate, I decided to crochet him. I made mine to look like the Kirby from Kirby's Epic Yarn .
(Darker) pink yarn
Body (using pink yarn)
1. ch 8 in ring-8
2. 2sc in each st around-16
3. (sc in next st, 2sc in next st) around-24
4-10. sc in each st around-24
11. (sc in next st, sc2tog) around-16
12. (sc2tog) around-8-F/O
Arms (using pink yarn, make 2)
1. ch 6 sc in ring-6
2. (sc in next st, 2sc in next st)around-9
3-4. sc in each st around-9-F/O
Feet (using red yarn, make 2)
1. ch 7 in ring-7
2. sc in each st around-7
3. sc in next 3st, 2sc in next st, sc in last 3st-8
4-5. sc in each st around-8
6. sc in first 3st, sk next st, sc in last 3st-7-F/O
Sew on Feet and Arms. Embroidery Eyes, white in Eyes, mouth, and rosy cheeks.
Kirby belongs to his original creator, but the pattern belongs to me.