Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hello All!

I'm sorry I haven't been doing much lately on my blog and Etsy shop.  However, now that I have a new laptop (yay!) I hope to catch up on a few things.  One of which being a certain baby dragon pattern that I was supposed to get on Etsy over a year ago *cough cough*.  Yeah I know, I know...I haven't forgotten.  I also need to finish updating my Crochet Barn Owl Pattern, but in the meantime I will continue to answer any questions anyone may have about it.

If you guys have any patterns you would like to see me do (hopefully not too far) in the future I would love to hear your ideas!  I have a few more things that I've been working on but I'm still a bit unsure about them...we'll see.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their patience as I sort these things out.  I really appreciate it :)

Sincerely,
Rebekah       

No comments:

Post a Comment